Sunday, May 20, 2012

Why Are You Not Rebounding?


People are always on the lookout for ways to stay healthy and get in shape, especially with all the unhealthy things around us. Unhealthy eating habits and a lack of exercise are the obvious causes of poor health, but there are also other things out of our direct control like rising pollution levels and the rapid spreading of disease. Along with these factors, many people are not motivated to exercise, can't find the time, can't afford expensive gym memberships, or are too embarrassed to exercise in front of other people. With all of these factors it's no wonder that almost 75% of Americans are considered over-weight or obese.
If these reasons for not exercising sound familiar, performing rebounder exercises may be the right option for you.
Why aren't people motivated to exercise? Some people, let's face it, are just lazy. Which is unfortunate if that's the only thing keeping you from exercising. I can see, however, how going to the gym can be a bit of a pain. Dealing with traffic, the gym may be too busy and you can't get on the machine you want, having to shower there if you need to go somewhere directly after, etc. With a rebounder you don't have to worry about all that. I can't remember how many times I've come home from work exhausted and sat on the couch with the intentions of not moving for the entire night only to look over and see my rebounder in the corner and think "Ok, I'll do a quick rebounding session while the news is on." And that's all it takes! 10, 15 minutes a day! Plus I always feel more energized after and am usually in a much better mood.
If you can't find the time to go to the gym, rebounding is the perfect exercise for you. Like I said, 10-15 minutes a day is all you need. Everyone has this time somewhere in the day. Make it part of your morning routine to get your energy levels up. Keep your rebounder at work and do your routine over lunch. What I like to do is rebound while I watch tv. This way I can get my exercise for the day in, and not miss my favorite shows.
Gym memberships are expensive, I know. My last membership was costing me $72 a month. That's $862 a year! Top of the line rebounders cost half this much! And many rebounder suppliers also have installment plans, so you don't have to pay the full amount up front. Plus let's not forget the gas and time you'll save by not having to drive to the gym every day.
Some people are afraid to go to the gym. I know I was uncomfortable the first time I went to one. I was a skinny kid in a crowd of obviously experienced gym goers, and had no idea what machines to use, or what the etiquette was. With your own rebounder, you never have to feel embarrassed or uncomfortable because you'll be in your own home either by yourself or maybe you can make a home rebounding workout with your family!
With all the distractions in the world today, rebounding is not only one of the best exercises you can do, but also possibly the easiest and most convenient.
For more information including exercise routines, videos, and where to buy your own rebounder visit the site below. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment